Monday, April 23, 2007

good news hangover

the night before this drawing came in to being, the gruff won "artist of the year" at the vancouver island music awards. what this means is, yes, we can flounce around like the common drunks that we are, and everyone just thinks we're real cute. but it also means that folks were buying us copious amounts of expensive liquor all night long at the awards ceremony at the queen's hotel in nanaimo. the cointreaux and banana liquers were flowing like a river... a scary river.



thus the happy hangover.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Jenny! and Yay Gruff! Congratulations to all of you on winning the award!

It always makes me happy to read your comics (even though these previous two weren't necessarily so happy). I love that every so often I get a little peek into your life even though I am horrible at staying in touch with you. And every time I think to myself that you are such a wonderful and creative person and that I love you but I never write a comment to let you know that. Well this time I did. (sorry I'm being mushy though).

I hope the hangover is better.

Emily

12:37 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

it's been a month and a week! how do you expect me to survive without my dose of jenny-drawing?
you're killing me, woman!

:D

Taylor

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...! it's my first time in your blog..but i'm loving every minute of it...your sketches are such a feast!

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter Stats
gutter instalation
gutter instalation Counter